00/00 Pixels - Doces
00/00 Ilustras - Food
00/00 Gadgets no header
00/00 Modelos de quote
00/00 Menu agenda
00/00 Resul do sorteio
00/00 Paletas
00/00 Nada ainda
00/00 Nada ainda
00/00 Nada ainda
00/00 Nada ainda

1 de abr. de 2014

Testando postagem


Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back and slam the door


The snow blows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen
The wind is howling
Like the swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in
Heaven knows I try

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always had to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well now they know

Let it go, let it goCan't hold it back anymoreLet it go, let it goTurn my back and slam the doorAnd here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway

2 comentários:

  1. It's funny how some distance
    Makes everything seem small
    And the fears that once controlled me
    Can't get to me at all
    Up here in the cold thin air I finally can breathe
    I know I left a life behind
    But I'm too relieved to grieve

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Let it go, let it go
      Can't hold it back anymore
      Let it go, let it go
      Turn my back and slam the door
      And here I stand
      And here I'll stay
      Let it go, let it go
      The cold never bothered me anyway

      Excluir